Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Soljet - Roland

The soljet Roland machine is a high quality printer.
It is come to the market by several sizes.
  • 6 feet
  • 8 feet
  • 12 feet

I'm using a Soljet printer which is 6 feet width.
It has 6 printing heads.
I'm using it with 4 colour. The 4colours are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Some people use it with 6 colours. The 6 colours are Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light cyan and Light Magenta.You can use it by variouse passess. And also variouse speed.
There are some speed like
  1. High speed
  2. Standard
  3. High quality
Also you can change the colours by colour curves.
My printer moudel is SJ-745-EX
This printer you can print file only one type. I mean the printer is print files that have TIFF format.Also it has to be CMYK colours. If TIFF file is with RGB colours - the printer printing black and white colours only.
I'm tring to say that the printer undestanding language is TIFF file that has RGB colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment